Robert wants his own clothing mode

Robert Pattinson, 25, is told to be eyeing up a shot at the fashion world to follow in the footsteps of his co-star, Kellan Lutz.


‘Robert Pattinson and Me, we were talks about man clothing lines, he find out when I was doing one and was like, “I should do one”. He also always so hipster,’ Lutz said. On his own threads, the actor act as Emmett Cullen – insists he is setting styles after his Abbot + Main collection get on sale in the US.


The 26-year-old actors said: ‘I’m very involved in the trend clothing line – everything gets run through for me. I fell into acts and I really serious about it but I want to put on my name on something history.’ The couple will next be look at screen together in the begin part of Breaking Dawn, when schedule release on November 18.


The last instalment of the Twilight franchise has been split into two parts, with the final film due out in November 2012.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...