The long dress is the ideal garment for the summer, she can feel cool and comfortable, teach what we needed and cover what we cover also look very feminine makes us and sophisticated.
The choice of patterns, lengths and colors are endless, we do have consider our height and some aspects of our figure:
- If you are tall you can bet on a tight dress (tube) to mid-calf and carry it with a belt to “shorten” the silhouette.
- In contrast, if you’re petite it is best to choose solid colors elongate the silhouette that as well as skirts with a bit of volume, T-style cotton dresses, and of course take your gown with platform sandals and high heels.
- If you’re hips for the optical sensation of verticality with a pronounced cleavage in “V” or an opening in the skirt.
- A floral and draped hips and belly dissimulate .
For looks great and includes a long dress for your summer wardrobe, here are some models suggest, flattering and very current:
- Betting on natural materials as a wide leather belt is a very wise choice in accessories for summer gowns. Such as the a model help you define image will your figure if you have a strong shoulder.
- A monochrome look such as that included Zara summer 2011 collection in STI is ideal for evening wear. The choice depends on your sandals and the chance level (flat gladiator-style, thin-heeled, platform, shiny, etc.). ..
- Betting colored block in a long dress. the fuchsia is very flattering for the summer, and if you choose a sexy neckline, you can show off so.
- If you’re looking for casual gown , you can take to the beach or a morning of shopping for your city, then by softness of cotton decantate in a simple model in print bustier tie-dye and the colors are energizing that trend this Summer 2011 .
- A wardrobe basic in your casual is a long white dress. Betting on a Ibiza style is a success model is to because it is still valid garment that despite in the changes that we each season experience. In addition, an advantage of white is undeniable that it helps to highlight the so and rejuvenate.